Congratulations on your acceptance to University of Western States. We welcome you to our community! Here are some links to help answer any questions you might have.
Calendars and Contact Information
UWS has established a number of safety measures for both our online and on-campus students including our campus alert system, campus security program, TIPS, an online reporting portal for safety concerns as well as suggestions to benefit UWS, and counseling support. Learn more about university safety here.
The registrar’s office handles scheduling, grades and enrollment verification.
The campus store sells many things online, including textbooks, eBooks, nutritional products, gifts, snacks and more.
Clubs on Campus
Student clubs are a great way to get to know your classmates, get involved on campus and above all else, have fun!
- Associated Student Body (ASB) is the UWS student government organization that ensures the professional, academic and personal needs and interests of the students are cooperatively represented and met. The ASB is open to all students to participate.
The university provides free tutoring services and open labs for all students interested in additional assistance with any course or lab work.
The office of student services works to create equitable opportunities for full participation of individuals with barriers to learning such as physical or psychological disabilities. Students with documented disabilities or general learning concerns are encouraged to contact student services to determine what services are available. Learn more about accessibility services.
If you are a veteran, member of the Reserves, or member of the National Guard, you may be eligible for educational benefits through the Veterans Administration. Learn more about services offered to veteran’s at UWS.
- MyUWS is where you will find final grades, tuition statements, unofficial transcripts and class schedules.
- Online orientation provides essential information about online learning and UWS departments and services, and includes forms and questionnaires that must be completed before you start class. It starts one month prior to the beginning of class.
- webCampus is the online classroom space. Students will find course material, assignments, some course grades and more. It is also where your online orientation course will be held. You cannot login to webCampus until you have your UWS email address and password. Once you do, learn how to access your webCampus account here. You may also like to review the webCampus system requirements here.
- Webmail is the UWS internal email system. Important information will be sent to your UWS email address, not your personal email address.
- Specific devices are required to access course materials and benefit your learning experience. Learn more about device requirements at UWS.