WELCOME TO THE UWS APPLICATION PORTAL
First time here?
Create an applicant profile. You can log in, work on elements of your application, save your work and return to finish the application at your convenience.
Welcome back! Your information is waiting for you. Log in to complete your profile, finish an application in progress, check the status of your current application or submit subsequent applications for additional programs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 503-251-5734.
Submitting Official Transcripts
Part of the admissions process requires applicants to submit official transcripts from each and every institution attended for GPA and degree conferral verification.
Official transcripts can be sent to University of Western States in two ways:
1. Postal Service: The original sealed envelope as issued by the originating institution, with an institutional stamp or signature on the closed envelope flap.
University of Western States
Office of Admissions
8000 NE Tillamook St
Portland, OR 97213
2. Electronic transcripts: Transcripts sent electronically must arrive from the registrar or recorder of records using the institution’s secured electronic submission system (such as Parchment). If the registrar requests an email address to send the secured electronic transcripts, you can provide the following email address: [email protected].
If you are an international student or have a degree from a school outside the U.S. or Canada, you will need to have your credentials evaluated by a NACES-affiliated international education evaluation service. A course-by-course evaluation is required. UWS recommends the WES iCAP or Spantran for this service.
An official transcript is NOT:
- A document that arrives at University of Western States without an envelope or in an open envelope.
- A document that has been authorized by an official notary or government office.
- A photocopy of a document.
- A translation of a document which is not sent with the original official document.