The University of Western States campus store is more than just a bookstore, in fact, UWS students buy most of their books with a click of the mouse at our online retailers below. However, the campus store is a student’s one-stop-shop for UWS apparel, snacks, nutritional supplements, school supplies, equipment and study materials. So stop by and take a gander. It also houses parking and transportation services and serves as the campus purchasing/shipping/receiving center. Questions? Contact the campus store team at 503-251-5763.
Campus Store Services
- The coffee kiosk is located in the campus store. The kiosk serves organic, fair trade coffee and espresso. Milk alternatives and flavored syrups are available. Fresh pastries, traditional and wheat-free are offered daily.
- Doc bag handout. The UWS campus store handles doc bag handouts for DC students during the second week of Q3. Quality medical tools needed for class and clinic practice will be provided at the distribution.
- Invoicing for veterans. If you are a Veterans Affairs (VA) student, we offer one-stop shopping and direct invoicing to the VA to cover your textbook and other school supplies. Please stop by the registrars office to review VA policies regarding which items are covered.
- Daily parking passes and TriMet bus tickets. Daily parking passes and TriMet bus tickets are available for purchase in the campus store.
- Student discounts. The campus store offers some items at special prices, such as group discounts on chiropractic tables and special student prices for specialty tools.
- Special orders. Is there something you’d like to order that we don’t commonly carry? Just ask and we’ll see if we can get it for you.
What do you need?
All course notes can be printed at a discounted rate by placing an order online and purchasing at the campus store. Orders are typically ready in 1-2 business days.
WHAT TO EXPECT
All course notes are printed as full files in black and white on 3-hole punched paper with double-sided printing. Each file is stapled together to allow easy organization.
REQUESTING SPECIFIC FILES
Some courses have lots of files that are labeled as printable and you can request to print just the specific files you want. Note which files you are requesting in the special request text box of the questionnaire.
Unfortunately, we are unable to print files without the “-BKS” notation label. There may be various reasons why an instructor does not allow printing, such as copyright. If you feel this is an error, you may reach out to your instructor.
ORDER PRINTED COURSE NOTES
Printed course notes may be requested from the campus store through the course notes questionnaire in each course on UWS Canvas or via the web order form. Please note that the campus store is only allowed to print files marked with a “-BKS” suffix in name.