University of Western States has been the leader in integrating health and science since 1904. Today, UWS provides a comprehensive curriculum developed from over a century of research and experience providing effective health care services and professional health sciences education. This legacy is possible because of the generous support of community members like you. Thank you for partnering with us to strengthen the future of health sciences education and whole-person, integrated health care.
When you make a gift, you may choose the fund in which you would like to support!
- Students First! Annual Fund: Support general operations, student development activities, professional development, and largest need.
- Scholarship Fund: Support scholarships for new and continuing students.
- Library Fund: Support projects to enhance the libraries collection with latest research and curriculum, and support student, faculty, and alumni access to online library resources.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fund: Support the university’s efforts to cultivate a culture of inclusion and community as well as support diverse students in achieving their educational and professional goals.
- Clinical Education Fund: Support the growth and development of future health care professionals, improve health care services and quality in our community, and support advancements in technology, equipment and resources that benefit students and patients.
Ways You Can Help
Your contribution, no matter the size, can play a crucial role in helping us achieve our goals. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Donate: Consider making a financial contribution. You may choose a one-time gift or recurring monthly gift.
- Spread the Word: Share our message with your friends, family, and colleagues who may be interested in supporting our students. Together, we can reach a broader audience and generate more support.
- Connect Us: If you have connections with organizations or individuals who may be interested in partnering with us or providing funds for educational initiatives, please let us know. Your network can make a difference.