SPP Concentration Change

This form is to be used by currently enrolled UWS students in eligible programs who wish to change their program concentration. Please do not submit this form if you wish to change your entire program; instead contact the admissions team at [email protected]. Eligible programs and concentrations are listed in the form below.

To view information about each concentration, visit the sport and performance psychology program webpage.