Course Registration at UWS

Registering for classes? You’ve come to the right place. On this page you will find helpful information about how to register for your courses, including important dates and who to contact if you run into issues.

SPRING TERM STARTS: Monday, April 5, 2021

Registration Information

Registration opens: Monday, Februrary 8, 2021

  1. Log on to
  2. Self-register online by following these step-by-step instructions.
  3. Use Firefox or Chrome as your web browser to register for classes.

Registration and Payment Timeline

  • Priority Deadline for Registration: Friday, March 12, 2021
  • College of Graduate Studies and College of Undergraduate Studies courses will be available in webCampus on Friday, April 2 in the afternoon. Doctor of Chiropractic program courses are made available at your instructors’ discretion during the first week of the term.
  • Term Begins: Monday, April 5, 2021
  • Tuition Due: Monday, April 5, 2021
  • Add/Drop Period Ends: Sunday, April 11, 2021
  • Financial Aid for College of Chiropractic Students Disbursed: April 5-8, 2021
  • Financial Aid for Online Student Disbursed: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
  • Tuition Grace Period Ends: Friday, April 16, 2021

View the UWS academic calendar for more important dates.

Tuition and Financial Aid Information

  • Late registration or late changes to registration can affect the charges to your account and may impact your financial aid.
  • Learn more about tuition and fees, payment options and payment plans on the business office webpage
  • To discuss your student account, contact the business office at [email protected] or 503-847-2553.
  • Financial aid for online students is dispersed at the beginning of week 2. You must participate in your course during week 1 to receive your financial aid award. 
  • For questions about financial aid, contact the office of financial aid at [email protected] or 503-847-2563. 

Continuous Enrollment and Approved Leave

UWS requires continuous enrollment in your academic program. If you think you may need a break from your program, please request an approved leave here.

Program Planners

Clinical Mental Health Counseling

Master of Science

Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine

Sport and Performance Psychology

Master of Science

Doctor of Education

Applied Sport Psychology Graduate Certificate

Sports Medicine


I’m in the doctor of chiropractic/sports medicine program. How do I register?
We take care of course registration on your behalf. So you don’t have to worry about that part. You will receive your cohort information and course schedule from the registrar’s office.

I’m in the doctor of chiropractic program. When will I get my cohort assignment?
Continuing students will receive their cohort assignments around week 8 of the prior term. New students will receive their assignments a couple weeks before the term starts.

I want to take approved leave. How do I do this?
Students who wish to take a term off from their program must apply for approved leave. Request an approved leave here.

I’m returning from a leave. Is there anything I need to do to confirm my enrollment?
A member of our student services team will reach out to you soon to confirm your enrollment and answer any questions you have regarding your return to UWS. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact student services at [email protected].

I moved. How do I update my address?
Update your address on Find instructions here.

How many courses do I need to be enrolled in to receive financial aid?
Students receiving financial aid must be enrolled at least half-time as defined by Policy 1203 Enrollment Status and all coursework must be necessary for graduation requirements. For example, taking an additional elective outside of the required 20 credits of electives may not qualify for financial aid. Failure to meet these standards may result in financial penalties or loss of financial aid eligibility.

Can late registration or registration changes affect my financial aid?
Yes, late registration or changes in registration can affect your assessment of charges, which could affect your financial aid.

Who to contact with specific questions

I need help with…

general registration, transcripts, enrollment verification, loan deferments or VA educational benefits

financial aid or scholarships

billing, payments or 1098T

technical issues or



library access or resources

course offerings or what courses to take next:

course content, capstone registration or special schedules:

  • College of Chiropractic, Associate Dean: Marty Kaeser, MEd, DC – 503-847-2598, [email protected]
  • Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Program Director: Michelle Cox, PhD – 503-251-5726, [email protected]
  • Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, Program Director: Daniel Redwood, DC – 503-847-2612, [email protected]
  • Sports Medicine, Program Director: Timothy Ray, DC – 503-251-5709, [email protected]
  • Sport and Performance Psychology, Faculty Advisor: Wendell Otto, PhD, EdD, CMPC – 503-251-5761, [email protected]