Registering for classes? You’ve come to the right place. On this page you will find helpful information about how to register for your courses, including important dates and who to contact if you run into issues.
WINTER TERM STARTS: Monday, January 4, 2021
Registration opens: Monday, November 16, 2020
- Log on to myuws.edu.
- Self-register online by following these step-by-step instructions.
- Use Firefox or Chrome as your web browser to register for classes.
Registration and Payment Timeline
- Priority Deadline for Registration: Friday, December 11, 2020
- College of Graduate Studies and College of Undergraduate Studies courses will be available in webCampus on Friday, January 1 in the afternoon. Doctor of Chiropractic program courses are made available at your instructors’ discretion during the first week of the term.
- Winter Term Begins: Monday, January 4, 2021
- Tuition Due: Monday, January 4, 2021
- Add/Drop Period Ends: Friday, January 8, 2021
- Financial Aid for Online Student Disbursed: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Tuition Grace Period Ends: Friday, January 15, 2021
Tuition and Financial Aid Information
- Late registration or late changes to registration can affect the charges to your account and may impact your financial aid.
- Learn more about tuition and fees, payment options and payment plans on the business office webpage.
- To discuss your student account, contact the business office at [email protected] or 503-847-2553.
- Financial aid for online students is dispersed at the beginning of week 2. You must participate in your course during week 1 to receive your financial aid award.
- For questions about financial aid, contact the office of financial aid at [email protected] or 503-847-2563.
Continuous Enrollment and Approved Leave
UWS requires continuous enrollment in your academic program. If you think you may need a break from your program, please request an approved leave here.
I’m in the doctor of chiropractic/sports medicine program. How do I register?
We take care of course registration on your behalf. So you don’t have to worry about that part. You will receive your cohort information and course schedule from the registrar’s office.
I’m in the doctor of chiropractic program. When will I get my cohort assignment?
Continuing students will receive their cohort assignments around week 8 of the prior term. New students will receive their assignments a couple weeks before the term starts.
I want to take approved leave. How do I do this?
Students who wish to take a term off from their program must apply for approved leave. Request an approved leave here.
I’m returning from a leave. Is there anything I need to do to confirm my enrollment?
A member of our student services team will reach out to you soon to confirm your enrollment and answer any questions you have regarding your return to UWS. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact student services at [email protected].
I moved. How do I update my address?
Update your address on myuws.edu. Find instructions here.
How many courses do I need to be enrolled in to receive financial aid?
Students receiving financial aid must be enrolled at least half-time as defined by Policy 1203 Enrollment Status and all coursework must be necessary for graduation requirements. For example, taking an additional elective outside of the required 20 credits of electives may not qualify for financial aid. Failure to meet these standards may result in financial penalties or loss of financial aid eligibility.
Can late registration or registration changes affect my financial aid?
Yes, late registration or changes in registration can affect your assessment of charges, which could affect your financial aid.
Who to contact with specific questions
I need help with…
general registration, transcripts, enrollment verification, loan deferments or VA educational benefits
- Registrar’s Office: 503-847-2560, [email protected]
financial aid or scholarships
- Financial Aid Office: 503-847-2563, [email protected]
billing, payments or 1098T
- Business Office: 503-847-2553, [email protected]
technical issues or myuws.edu
- Submit a ticket at UWS Service Hub
- Center for Teaching and Learning: Submit a ticket at UWS Service Hub
library access or resources
- University Library: 503-251-5752, [email protected]
course offerings or what courses to take next:
- Student Services: 503-251-2802, [email protected]
course content, capstone registration or special schedules:
- College of Chiropractic, Associate Dean: Marty Kaeser, MEd, DC – 503-847-2598, [email protected]
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Program Director: Michelle Cox, PhD – 503-251-5726, [email protected]
- Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, Program Director: Daniel Redwood, DC – 503-847-2612, [email protected]
- Sports Medicine, Program Director: Timothy Ray, DC – 503-251-5709, [email protected]
- Sport and Performance Psychology, Faculty Advisor: Wendell Otto, PhD, EdD, CMPC – 503-251-5761, [email protected]