Please read the University of Western States parking information and complete the student commute form.
By submitting your digital signature, you are stating that you have read the parking information and you understand and affirm the following:
- I have read, understood and will comply with UWS parking rules and regulations listed on the parking information page.
- The information provided in this application is correct.
- The parking permit issued to me is the property of UWS, is non-transferable, and is for my use only.
- I must visibly display a UWS parking permit or daily temporary parking pass on the lower left hand corner of the windshield near the steering wheel; failure to do so carries a $25 fine per occurrence.
- I agree to pay all fees. If commuting by bus, I will pay any prorated cost of quarterly or monthly bus passes, if I change my mind and am no longer using the bus to commute. If I do not fill out a commute declaration form by the end of the first week of school, I am subject to weekly fees that will be charged to my account.
- I will notify the parking coordinator if my commute status changes.
Permit pick up: Parking permits will be available in the campus store approximately 24 hours after your declaration is submitted. During the first two weeks of the quarter, please come in between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. You may also email [email protected] to schedule a time to pick up parking and transit supplies, including your permits, and ask questions.