Please read the University of Western States parking information and complete the employee commute form.
By submitting your digital signature, you are stating that you have read the parking information and you understand and affirm the following:
- I have read, understood and will comply with UWS parking rules and regulations listed on the parking information page.
- The information provided in this application is correct.
- The parking permit issued to me is the property of UWS, is non-transferable, and is for my use only.
- I must visibly display a UWS parking permit or daily temporary parking pass on the lower left hand corner of the windshield near the steering wheel; failure to do so carries a $25 fine per occurrence.
- If receiving a parking decal, I agree to complete a UWS salary reduction form and pay the monthly fee. The salary reduction form is located in the UWS portal under auxiliary services > parking and transportation.
- $15/month for full time or carpooling employees
- $7.50/month for employees working less than full time and more than half time
- $15/month for carpool parking
- $5/month for part-time, non-benefitted employees and off-campus employees who wish to park on campus occasionally
- I will notify the parking coordinator if my commute status changes.
Permit pick up: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pick up parking and transit supplies, including your permits and ask questions.