SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, December 10 – Sunday, December 12, 2021
Wailea Beach Resort, Maui
Check back for more information.
William Moreau, DC, DACBSP, FACSM (sponsored by NCMIC)
Beverly Harger, DC, DACBR (sponsored by NCMIC)
Lori Holt, RN-BC (sponsored by NCMIC)
Early bird (full program) $ 450
With alumni discount $ 400
One day (Friday or Saturday) $ 250
Fri/Sat with alumni disc. $ 300
One day (Sunday) $ 250
Full price (full program) $ 499
Full with alumni discount (10%) $ 450
One day (Friday or Saturday) $ 325
One day (Sunday) $ 275
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
This program will qualify for 20 hours of continuing education. While every effort to obtain credit in the following jurisdictions will be made, it is the licensees responsibility to verify that credits have been granted. UWS will update this listing with approval numbers as they are received.
- The UWS continuing education department submitted applications to the following jurisdictions and are approved: Alberta, British Columbia, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Texas and Wisconsin. UWS is waiting on approval from: Saskatchewan, Georgia, New Mexico. In addition, the states listed in the points below are covered.
- To request coverage in additional locations, email your request to [email protected].
- University of Western States is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) which provides approval of CE for chiropractors for all CE programs. The states that approve courses offered by CCE universities are: AZ, CT, DC, DE, IA, ID, IN, MA, MO, MS, MT, ND, OR, RI, SC, UT, VA, WA and WY.
- University of Western States is an approved provider of CE for Chiropractors for the Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. States that accept courses that are approved by PACE include: AK, CT, DC, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MN, MT, NV, NJ, NC, ND, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WY, Puerto Rico and Nova Scotia. PACE provider ID# 106.
- The following states do not pre-approve CE programs and it is up to the licensee to determine if they will count toward license renewal in their jurisdiction: CO, NE, and OH. Plus, the following Canadian provinces: Manitoba, Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Quebec, and Yukon. Submit certificate directly to your governing board for approval.
- The following states do not accept online CE credits: IN, KY, WI and LA.
*Every attempt is made to offer programs as announced. UWS reserves the right to adjust program, faculty, location, dates, times, and/or tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences, to limit seating, or to cancel due to insufficient enrollment. UWS is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellation. Only those who are pre-registered can be notified in the event of changes/cancellation.
Cancellation Notice: $35 non-refundable fee included in the registration.
Cancellations made with less than one week notice are non-refundable and cannot be credited toward future programs.
Questions? Please call 800-215-3716 or email [email protected].
William Moreau, DC, DACBSP, FACSM
Dr. Bill Moreau is currently the chief medical office at UWS. As the leader of medical services for the United States Olympic Committee (USOC), Dr. Moreau worked with Olympic and Paralympic teams where he was responsible for the care of thousands of Team USA athletes, provided by more than 200 clinicians from numerous health care disciplines. During his tenure at USOC, Dr. Moreau served as the Team USA chief medical officer during the Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games, and the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games as well as serving as the medical director for the the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games. Over his more than 30-year career, he has also treated collegiate, high school and recreational athletes.
Dr. Moreau is a licensed chiropractic physician and a board-certified Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP). He has presented more than 500 lectures and postgraduate education programs throughout the world. Dr. Moreau is currently president of the ACBSP and is a member of the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine editorial review board.
Beverly Harger, DC, DACBR
Beverly Harger, DC, DACBR, is a 1987 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Western States Chiropractic College (now UWS). She is currently the director of radiology at University of Western States with her primary responsibility being a consultant for chiropractic physicians. She is an active member of the American College of Chiropractic Radiology and the American Chiropractic Association. As a renowned educator in chiropractic radiology with more than 20 years of teaching experience her programs are designed to emphasize what clinicians need to know for improved patient care and management.
Lori Holt, RN-BC
Lori Holt, RN-BC, is an NCMIC professional relations representative who joined the corporate relations staff in 2012. She travels to various colleges and state association events to present on risk management topics and also assists at homecomings and other events. Lori was born and raised in the small southern town of Eufaula, Alabama. She has extensive nursing experience, including an emphasis in cardiology and working in the ER. Lori is a proud supporter of the Auburn Tigers and now adds the Iowa State Cyclones to the teams she cheers for during football season. Despite a rigorous travel schedule at work, Lori enjoys traveling with her husband especially if it involves a beach in Panama City, Florida.
“Dr. Harger and Dr. Moreau have so much valuable information that they share in an interesting and funny way. I’m sure I’ll be using this knowledge in my practice.” – Dr. Elaine Louie
“Excellent-useful and practical radiographic and clinical information for our daily practice” – Dr. Milton Duncan