Members of the UWS faculty, staff and students are eligible to receive health care services in our clinic, Connected Whole Health. Most of these services are provided at no charge, while others are offered at a substantially reduced fee and may be covered by insurance. This benefit is extended to many of your family members as well. Call for an appointment: 503-255-6771.
- Chiropractic care
- Health consultations and physical examinations
- Nutritional assessments and guidance
- Therapeutic and wellness exercise recommendations
- Individualized care plans and recommendations for health and wellness
- Custom-fitted stabilizing orthotics (shoe insoles) – 2 pairs every 2 years for staff, faculty and students only
- Class 4 Laser
- Extra corporeal shockwave (Coming soon!)
Cost associated services:
- X-ray studies
- Custom-fitted stabilizing orthotics (shoe insoles) – additional pairs not covered in complimentary services section
- A variety of other biomechanical and nutritional supports and supplies
Connected Whole Health staff and students in the clinical internship phase of our chiropractic program are committed to helping you and your family optimize health and well-being. If you are not already accessing this benefit, please consider seeing us for a health assessment and individualized recommendations – not only as a step toward improved wellness, but also as an opportunity to enhance the experiences of our students.
Call for an appointment today – 503-255-6771