Do you shop at Fred Meyer?
Want an easy way to help UWS earn donations from our community?
UWS is now enrolled as a recipient non-profit in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. To help support us just link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to University of Western States and UWS will earn quarterly donations from the company based on your purchases. If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
What is Fred Meyer Community Rewards?
It is the latest addition to the Fred Meyer Rewards Program where Customers can earn donations for their favorite nonprofits by shopping with their Rewards Card. Fred Meyer will donate $2.6 million to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington every year through this new program.Here’s how it works:
- Customers can now log in to your online account and link their Rewards Card to the organization of their choice. (Customers will continue to receive Rewards Points, Rebates and Fuel Points.)
- At the end of each quarter, Fred Meyer will make a donation to participating nonprofits based on the accumulated spending of the Rewards customers linked to each nonprofit.
- Fred Meyer will donate $650,000 each quarter via Community Rewards!
- Questions? View FAQs.
How to link your Rewards Card
- Sign in or create an online account for your Fred Meyer rewards card.
- Once you’re signed in click on your name at the top right.
- Under account summary there should be a section for Community Rewards, with a text field to type in the name of the non-profit you’d like to support. Type in University of Western States.
- If you don’t see that section, follow this link to enroll in the program and type in University of Western States in the search field.