The office of risk management is responsible for safeguarding university resources and maintaining the continuity of business operations through coordination of risk management and business activities, and monitoring various compliance requirements.
- Identify and manage institutional risk
- Managing the university insurance programs
- Overseeing the claims management process
- Manage the contract review and approval process of documents that bind the university through product, service or relationship
What the Office of Risk Management can assist you with
- Assessing and mitigating department business and operational risk
- Questions regarding the contracting process
- The request for proposal (RFP) process
- Requests for certificates of insurance for vendors
Please allow 3-5 business days to receive.
- Requests for auto insurance cards when renting vehicles on university business
- Waivers for student clubs or other university activities
The office of risk management is managed by the risk management specialist and reports to the chief business officer.
Contact David Musial, risk management specialist at 503-251-5775 or [email protected]