Lunch and Learn Speaker Series – Introduction to Healthcare Credentialing – virtual
April 30 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Lunch and Learn: Rapid Credentialing 4/30/24 online
Introduction to Healthcare Credentialing
Healthcare credentialing and enrollment with third-party payers is among the first steps that must be taken when expecting to prepare claims and submit to insurance payers for your claims processing and reimbursement. In this segment we are going to review the following essentials as it relates to credentialing and enrollment –
- Understanding the differences between in- and out-of-network with insurances and how to make the best decision for your practice
- What exactly is healthcare credentialing and enrollment and why it matters to new and established practices
- How to determine which payers are right for you in your practice region
- What are the general steps for credentialing and enrollment and how long does it take
- What’s the next step after enrollments are approved
- How soon before starting in or opening a new business in healthcare should you begin the credentialing and enrollment process
SPEAKER: Brandy Brimhall, CPC, CMCO, CCCPC, CPCO, CPMA entered the chiropractic profession in 1999 and has served practices in multiple roles. She has also served the chiropractic profession across the country through seminars, webinars, publications, on-site consulting, and via the on-demand help desk.
Brandy is a Certified Professional Coder, a Certified Professional Compliance Officer, a Certified Medical Compliance Officer, a ChiroCode Certified Chiropractic Professional Coder and a Certified Professional Medical Auditor. Her passion for revenue cycle management, including coding, billing, collections, practice systems, and compliance has been instrumental in her assistance to practices across the country for many years. And her in-depth experience in the rendering of multiple alternative and integrated-type procedures at her “home practices” enabled her to assist other practices using these methods.
April 30, 2024 (Tuesday) from 11:40am – 1pm
Please RSVP by end of day Monday 4/29 to receive link.