Pursuant to university Policies 1013B and 2001, University of Western States admits students of any race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sex or age to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the university. Find out more about this policy and how you can handle inquiries.
DC Prerequisite Science Award
- Offer of acceptance to the Doctor of Chiropractic program requiring completion of organic or biochemistry prerequisite
- Completion of organic chemistry or biochemistry through the UWS pre-professional science program (must achieve a grade of C or higher)
- Matriculation into and enrollment through 60% of first quarter in the UWS DC program
- Must be an incoming student
2019-2020 Scholarship Application Deadlines:
Deadline is for Career Change, Cultural Diversity, Dean’s and Women in Chiropractic scholarships only. Please refer to application deadline for other scholarships below.
- July 12 for fall 2019 applicants
- October 11 for winter 2020 applicants
UWS is committed to offering scholarships for incoming Doctor of Chiropractic students. All scholarships are currently under review. The scholarships will be opened again by April 2019.