The Student Alliance for Integrative Medicine (SAIM) is looking for a new and exciting design for their new t- shirts. Prizes will be awarded to the first-place winner and runner-up.
Who is eligible?
Any current student at NUNM, OHSU, OCOM, Pacific U. or UWS.
Designs are encouraged to:
• Represent all schools
• Convey collaboration
• Include “Student Alliance for Integrative Medicine” somewhere in the design
• Not use profanity
• Be one-sided (for the front of the t-shirt)
• Be comprised of two colors or fewer
To enter the t-shirt design contest please send the following information to [email protected]
• The signed application with your design positioned where you would like it presented on the blank t-shirt
• Attached jpeg file of your design (highest quality possible, please)
• Submission deadline: December 15, 2017
Winners and Prizes
• The first-place winner and runner-up will be chosen by the SAIM board and will be announced at Integrative Medicine Day on January 27, 2018.
• The first-place winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card plus additional prizes from our sponsors
• The runner-up winner will receive prizes from our sponsors
SAIM reserves the right to use design submissions on promotional and fundraising materials.