To protect the health of our University of Western States community and to comply with the Oregon Governor’s executive orders regarding COVID-19, visitors to the UWS campus (8000 NE Tillamook St., Portland, Oregon 97213) are limited until June 14, 2020. Students who need services that can’t be provided remotely may be granted permission to access the UWS campus on an individual basis. Please follow the instructions below to request in-person services between April 6 and June 14, 2020.
How to Request Services at University of Western States.
- Most services that students need can be provided remotely. Using your UWS email address, contact the relevant department for assistance. UWS staff members are working remotely and regularly monitoring their UWS email.
- Business office: [email protected]
- Financial aid: [email protected]
- IT Service Desk help: Visit ServiceHub for contact information or to submit a ticket.
- Library: [email protected]
- Registrar’s office: [email protected]
- Student services: [email protected]
- If the service you need cannot be provided remotely, you must make an appointment with the office providing service. Only students with prearranged appointments will be admitted on campus.
- On the day of your appointment, prior to arriving on campus, complete a COVID-19 affirmation. Only students who answer “No” to all the statements in the affirmation will be admitted.
- When you arrive on campus, check in at the receptionist desk at the front entry. The receptionist will verify that you have completed the COVID-19 affirmation and that you have a prearranged appointment before you are admitted to the building.
- You will be required to display your UWS student ID at the time of your visit.
- After you have completed your business, return to the receptionist office to check out.
If you have questions about how to receive services, please contact the office of student services.
Please do not fill out this form until the day of your confirmed appointment with an office on campus.