As UWS enters its 115th year, we are kicking off a year-long Listening Tour to engage our alumni and friends in the future of the university. The Listening Tour will be comprised of alumni and friends events, in-person listening sessions and an online feedback form for alumni and friends.
At these events and listening sessions, we will:
- Share our vision for the future of UWS and integrated health care.
- Ask questions to learn more about what motivates our alumni and friends and how you want to be connected to UWS.
- Listen to your perspectives about ongoing university initiatives (learn more about our current initiatives in the State of Western States letter).
The Listening Tour will officially begin on July 1, 2018 and end June 30, 2019. After the conclusion of the Listening Tour, we will share key themes, take-aways and next steps with the UWS alumni and friends community.
Online Feedback Form
We want to know more about what motivates you as alumni and friends of UWS and gather your perspectives about ongoing university initiatives. After the conclusion of the Listening Tour, we will use your responses to these questions, along with live dialogue from alumni and friends events and listening sessions, to compile and share key themes, take-aways and next steps for the university.
Thank you for sharing your voice to help strengthen our community!
2018-19 Listening Tour Events
To receive email invitations to Listening Tour events in your state or province, complete a contact update form and opt-in to receive “Invitations and Other Correspondence.” The hyperlinked events are ready for registration. Check back if your preferred event isn’t available yet.
- July 9, 2018: Alumni and Friends Dinner, Deadwood, SD
- August 18, 2018: Florida Chiropractic Association National Convention, Listening Session with Dr. Brimhall and Dr. Browne, Orlando, FL
- September 21, 2018: Alumni and Friends Dinner, Olympia, WA
- October 5, 2018: Alaska Chiropractic Society Convention, Alumni and Friends Breakfast with Dr. Browne, Anchorage, AK
- October 12, 2018: UWS Homecoming, Portland, OR
- October 27, 2018: Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association Convention, Alumni and Friends Dinner, Ogden, UT
- November 3, 2018: British Columbia Chiropractic Convention, Alumni and Friends Dinner, Burnaby, BC
- December 15, 2018: Summer in December Reception, Lihue, HI
- January 18, 2019: National Chiropractic Leadership Conference, Listening Session with Dr. Brimhall and Dr. Browne, Washington, DC
- February 21-23, 2019: Integrative Healthcare Symposium Annual Conference, Listening Session with Dr. Browne, New York, NY
- April 13, 2019: New Mexico Chiropractic Association Conference, Alumni and Friends Lunch, Santa Ana Pueblo, NM
- April 27, 2019: Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians Conference, Alumni and Friends Dinner, Boise, ID