CCSP – 100 hour Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician Training @ UWS
July 27 @ 8:30 am - July 28 @ 12:00 pm
One event on August 24, 2019 at 8:30 am
One event on September 28, 2019 at 8:30 am
One event on October 26, 2019 at 8:30 am
100 hour Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician Training
Live at UWS in Portland Oregon
Live Program Schedule:
- July 27-28, 2019 – The Spine, Concussion and Team Physician Concepts – William Moreau, DC, DACBSP, FACSM
- August 24-25, 2019 – Chiropractic Management of the Extremities – Brendan Murray, DC, DACBSP
- September 28-29, 2019 – Emergency Procedures – Jenna Street, ATC
- October 26-27, 2019 – Correlative Case Studies in Sports Chiropractic – William Moreau, DC, DACBSP, CSCS, FACSM
- Online course material will be made available after completion of the first class and must be completed before you can take the certification exam.
- The online coursework includes the following areas of study:
• Special populations in sport
• Environmental issues
• Exercise physiology
• Introduction to rehabilitation
• Medical legal issues in sport
• Nutritional considerations
• Upper and lower extremity evaluation/management
Total CE Hours per live weekend:
CE coverage is provided in the jurisdictions listed below. If you need Continuing Education credits in a location not listed here, please call the CE office to make your request (additional charges may apply) 503-251-65719
- University of Western States is an approved provider of CE for Chiropractors for the Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. States that accept courses that are approved by PACE include: AK, CT, DC, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MN, MT, NV, NJ, NC, ND, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, Puerto Rico and Nova Scotia.
- University of Western States is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) which provides approval of CE for Chiropractors for all CE programs. The states that approve courses offered by CCE universities are: CT, DC, DE, IA, ID, IN, MA, MS, MT, ND, OR, RI, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY and BC.
- The following states do not pre-approve CE: CO, NE, and OH. Plus, Ontario, and British Columbia. Submit this certificate directly to your state board for approval.