There are so many ways for your gift to accomplish something meaningful and the choice is up to you. Funding for scholarships can open doors for exceptional students. Support of our free and reduced cost clinic programs can bring life-changing health care. Funding for capital programs provides for the very best equipment, lab upgrades and facilities – critical for nurturing student initiative and providing innovative programs. Unrestricted income is directed by the president to meet the university’s most pressing needs.
Your gift to the community clinics ensures that we will be able to continue and expand our health care services to even more people in need. Your gifts also support essential clinic operations expenses, like supplies, fixtures, salaries and overhead – everything we need to train our interns and serve our patients.
W.A. Budden Library
The University of Western States Annual Fund is dedicated to securing crucial contributions that may be put to immediate use to benefit the university and our students.
With your unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund, you ensure the university’s ability to adapt; to train and graduate the very best chiropractic physicians and integrated health care practitioners, now and into the future.
Our Student Assistance Funds
From the decreasing buying power of the Canadian dollar to the skyrocketing costs of living in Portland, UWS students need your help now more than ever. Check out all the ways you can help us help our students. One-hundred percent of your donation will directly offset student expenses.
General Scholarship Fund
As UWS grows, we are seeking new partners to provide funds for student assistance in the form of restricted scholarships. Choose “Scholarship Fund” on this form to donate online now or contact our development officer to discuss your wishes, our needs, and the options for setting up a restricted scholarship fund.
Finals Week Breakfast – last week of term, quarterly (March, June, September and December)
- Hundreds of students attend this popular and beloved on-campus event.
- Sponsor the entire year’s breakfast, just one quarter, or be a supporting sponsor starting at $1,000. Prominent on-site signage and heavy, year-round social media promotion.
- Exclusive Annual Sponsor (one available): $25,000 – purchases one week of four catered full breakfasts per year (20 total).
- Champion Partner (one term): $5,000
- Supporting Level: $1,000
Quarterly Campus Socials (April, July, October and January)
- On campus and open to the entire community of students, staff, faculty, friends and family.
- Food and family-friendly entertainment.
- Sponsor the entire year’s socials, just one quarter, or be a supporting sponsor starting at $500.
- Prominent on-site signage and heavy, year-round social media promotion.
- Entire Year: $10,000
- Per Term: $2,500
- Supporting Level: $500+