There are many opportunities to promote your business to UWS students as well as our vast network of chiropractic and integrated health care practitioner alumni.
Review our Business Partners Program brochure for an overview of partner levels and benefits, including public recognition, student rep support, the ability to present on-campus, social media spotlights and more:
Business Partners Program brochure [click to download]
2018 NW Symposium and Homecoming – October 12-13, 2018 at University of Western States
- Speakers Dan Murphy, DC and Deanna Minich, PhD
- Concurrently: Alumni of the Year Award and Homecoming Reception
- Approximately 250 attendees, including chiropractic physicians and integrated health care practitioners, students, UWS faculty, upper administration and board
- 20-25 vendor booths
- Cash sponsorship opportunities from $500 – $5,000
- Speaker sponsor opportunities – please inquire.
- Full brochure coming soon
2018 Summer in December (Continuing Education in Kauai) – December 14-16 at Kauai Marriott Resort
- Speakers TBA
- Concurrently: Alumni and Friends Reception
- Approximately 60 attendees, including chiropractic physicians, integrated health care practitioners, UWS faculty and upper administration.
- Speaker sponsor opportunities as well, please inquire.
- Full brochure coming soon.
Finals Week Breakfast – last week of term, quarterly (March, June, September and December)
- Hundreds of students attend this popular and beloved on-campus event.
- Sponsor the entire year’s breakfast, just one quarter, or be a supporting sponsor starting at $1,000. Prominent on-site signage and heavy, year-round social media promotion.
- Exclusive Annual Sponsor (one available): $25,000 – purchases one week of four catered full breakfasts per year (20 total).
- Champion Partner (one term): $5,000
- Supporting Level: $1,000
Quarterly Campus Socials (April, July, October and January)
- On campus and open to the entire community of students, staff, faculty, friends and family.
- Food and family-friendly entertainment.
- Sponsor the entire year’s socials, just one quarter, or be a supporting sponsor starting at $500.
- Prominent on-site signage and heavy, year-round social media promotion.
- Entire Year: $10,000
- Per Term: $2,500
- Supporting Level: $500+
Businesses may also:
- Make an unrestricted gift to the university
- Give to a specific fund or project, like the anatomy lab, or campus beautification
- Host a lunch and learn
- Sponsor or donate items to a student club
- Underwrite the cost of student travel to a national conference
- Name a new scholarship
- Donate needed in-kind items
All donations are greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged publicly. Annual recognition through the President’s Society exists for contributors at the $1,000 level and through the UWS Business Partners Program at the $2,500 level and above. For more information about the ways in which your company can connect with our audiences, please contact Kelli Rule, development officer at 503-847-2556 or email@example.com
Thank You to our Business Partners
Providing significant capital or program support.
Visionary Conservator – Gold
$10,000 – $25,000
$5,000 – $9,999
President’s Society – Business Circle
$2,500 – $4,999