Provincial and Territorial Student Financial Assistance Offices

Newfoundland and Labrador Student Aid Division
Tel.: 709-729-5849
Fax: 709-729-2298
Toll-free: 1-888-657-0800

Prince Edward Island Student Financial Services
Tel.: 902-368-4640

Nova Scotia
Student Assistance Office
Tel.: 902-424-8420
Toll-free: 1-800-565-8420 (within Canada)
TTY: 902-424-2058

New Brunswick
Student Financial Services
Tel.: 506-453-2577 (Fredricton area)
Toll-free: 1-800-667-5626

Aide financi¨re aux tudes (AFE) reception and enquiries desk
Tel.: 418-643-3750
Toll-free: 1-877-643-3750 (within Canada/US)

Student Support Branch
Tel.: 807-343-7260 (Ontario students attending a post-secondary institution outside Ontario)
Students attending a post-secondary institution in Ontario must contact the financial aid office at their post-secondary institution for assistance.
Tel.: 1-866-330-3331 (automated telephone voice response system for status of application; available only in Canada)
TDD/TTY: 1-800-465-3958

Student Aid Branch
Tel.: 204-945-6321
Tel.: 204-945-2313 (outside Manitoba)
Toll-free: 1-800-204-1685 (within Manitoba)
TTY: 1-866-209-0696 (within North America)

Student Financial Assistance Branch
Tel.: 306-787-5620 (Regina area and outside Canada)
Toll-free: 1-800-597-8278

Student Funding Contact Centre
Tel.: 780-427-3722 (Edmonton)
Toll-free: 1-800-222-6485 (in Canada)

British Columbia Student Aid BC
Tel.: 250-387-6100 (Victoria area)
Tel.: 604-660-2610 (Lower Mainland)
Toll-free: 1-800-561-1818 (anywhere else in Canada/US)
TTY: 250-952-6832

Students Financial Services
Tel.: 867-667-5929
Toll-free: 1-800-661-0408 local 5929 (within Yukon)

*Northwest Territories Student Financial Assistance
Tel.: 867-873-7190
Toll-free: 1-800-661-0793

*Nunavut Student Assistance Office
Toll-free: 1-877-860-0680 (can be used locally)
Tel.: 867-473-2600 (Baffin)
Toll-free: 1-800-567-1514 (Baffin)
Tel.: 867-645-5040 (Kivalliq)
Toll-free 1-800-953-8516 (Kivalliq)
Tel.: 867-983-4031 (Kitikmeot)
Toll-free: 1-800-661-0845 (Kitikmeot)

* Nunavut, the Northwest Territories and the province of Quebec operate their own student assistance plans. If you are a resident of Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or Quebec, contact the provincial or territorial student assistance office for further information.