- This event has passed.
Q3 Doc Bag Handout
July 16 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Time: 11:40 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Open to: Q3 Students
The general Doc Bag handout is scheduled for Tuesday, July 16th from 11:30am-1:30pm in the Gym. If you cannot make this time, doc bags are available in the campus store at the beginning of the quarter and can be picked up by appointment only.
How the handout day will work:
• Come in to the Gym sometime between 11:30am and 1:30pm with your UWS Student ID.
• Check in to receive your sign-out checklist and bag.
• Your bag will contain 12 of the 15 items you will pick up as well as a free kit from Welch Allyn.
• Use the tables available to check that you have all 12 items by going through the bag and initialing by each item as you check it off your list.
• Once you have ensured that you have all items except your ophthalmoscope, blood pressure kit and stethoscope, you will come to the check-out table where you will get the final 3 items and sign off confirming you have received your full doc bag kit.
• After you have signed off on your doc bag kit and turned in your form, you may use the tables and recycling bins available to remove and discard packaging.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the campus store staff.