Professional opportunities in the chiropractic, massage, and integrated health care fields can be found within the UWS Practice Opportunities Listings.
The posting of practice opportunity advertisements is a free service provided by the University of Western States as a benefit for its students, alumni, and the larger community it serves. Please contact Career Services for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view current professional opportunities listings, please click below: Practice Opportunities by Date (pdf) Practice Opportunities by State (pdf)
Please review the detailed guidelines below for information regarding advertisement submission. Please note that UWS reserves the discretion in choosing to post any advertisement. All opportunities must meet the following:
1. Designate your listing as one of the following: Associate Wanted, Chiropractor Wanted, Equipment for Sale, Massage Therapist Wanted, Practice for Sale, Shared Space Available, Space for Lease/Rent, or Vacation Relief Wanted. (We will not post ads for individuals seeking jobs or offering services. In addition, we will not post listings for professions other than chiropractic or massage therapy).
2. Listings must be 100 words or less; Career Services will not edit for length, spelling, or grammar.
3. Listings should be included in the text of the e-mail; Career Services will not open attachments.
4. Photographs will not be included in any posting. You may include a website in your ad.
5. All listings must include an individual as the contact person with information such as phone, fax, physical address, and email address.
6. All listings must include a city and state.
Every attempt is made to post advertisements in a timely manner; however, there may be delays in postings due to the academic schedule and student/staff availability.
Ads not meeting the criteria above will not be posted; notification will be given to modify or correct the ad if there is available student and/or staff availability. Please review and edit ads appropriately prior to submittal.