THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE UWS DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC PROGRAM.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- The online application is designed to be completed in one sitting. Please be prepared to dedicate at least 20 minutes for this process.
Your session will time out in 3 hours.
- Required fields are designated with an asterisk (*). These fields must be populated in order to submit the application.
- You will be asked to provide the names and contact information of two individuals willing to recommend you for the program. UWS will contact these individuals with a reference form to submit on your behalf.
- Official university/college transcripts from all institutions you have attended should be mailed directly to the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope.
- A personal interview is required of all applicants. The interview generally will be conducted only after a review of your transcripts. The Office of Admissions will contact you to schedule a time.
- A $50 application fee is necessary to process your application. You may pay online with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or you may choose to mail in a check, money order or "Application Fee Waiver".
- If you select Print and Mail to process your application, ensure your web browser's zoom setting is no high than 100%. Otherwise, it may cut off information when printed.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process affords maximum opportunity for prospective students to present the fullest picture of themselves.
Qualification is based on an assessment of all available information.
We look for strength and consistency, especially in recent academic preparation.
It is hoped that applicants can make a logical and articulate
connection between their employment, volunteer, academic, and chiropractic
experiences and the desire to pursue chiropractic education at Western States.
We look for informed thoughtfulness and commitment toward becoming a chiropractor
as well as evidence that there is a good match between the prospective student and the UWS program,
and that the student is likely to be prepared for the responsibilities to society inherent in being a licensed health-care professional.
Evaluation for admission to the UWS Doctor of Chiropractic Program begins when
a complete application package has been received. Most applicants
will receive notification of their status within two weeks.